Monday, June 11, 2012

Chronicles of being me!!

This is on request of a special friend! :)


At times, I quiz, I wonder, I plea,
To know someone who really knows me!
My every little habit, to my every little key,
The one with whom I’m always free!

Who knows my moods, my likes, my fears,
And still, the one, will hold me near!
My every lil word, eager to hear,
For the one, whom, I would always be dear!

Who understands my every word, unknown,
Who knows the me, I haven’t shown!
Who would never keep me, in need, alone,
With whom it’s easy, to glee, to moan!

Because everyone requires that one,
With whom life is more than fun!
Who would be in my every walk, every run,
In whose presence, it is easier to learn!

At times, I quiz, I wonder, I plea,
To know someone who really knows me!
With whom, the world I will see,
And the real “Aditi”, I can truly be!




No comments:

Post a Comment