Sunday, August 7, 2011

Feelings.......

Just a while ago, a friend of mine coaxed me to restart my blog. Writing has always been my passion, my ambition. So this is my effort, my bit in personifying all the sentiments I have for writing.

For several minutes, I wondered how and what topic to start, and many more WH-questions. It is rightly said “It’s the first step in any direction that matters!” In the end, I settled with the last incident that brought me, again, the feeling to “WRITE” and the source that further convinced me to restart my blog.

Yesterday I happened to go through my friend’s sister’s blog. Her writing, the feelings she shared through her blog reminded me of my own. Though she stays nautical miles away in the US, currently roaming in Philadelphia (according to my source. Read, my friend), I felt an abstract connect with her. Something which cannot be explained.

I am sure everyone must have had this “abstract” feeling at some point of time in life. God has created all of us diverse and unique from one another. But still, in the path of life, we feel a bond towards many individuals. A bond of ‘oneness’! Look at this. A girl whose only name I knew till yesterday became my inspiration to restart my blog. Who was just a stranger till yesterday; her writings made me know her a little better and feel a bond.

THAT’S LIFE!!! Full of aspects which makes you gasp in wonder and awe!

Life is so full of feelings you make towards people and towards things. After all, everyone feels!!! You share a feeling with every person or thing in your life.

There are some people you like or dislike for no particular reason. There are people who are close to you because they can read your mind aptly and whose frequency of thoughts matches up with yours. There are people who unknowingly made an impact in your life while some knowingly couldn’t produce any effect. There are also people you wish you could hate but couldn’t as also people you wish you could love but couldn’t. There are people who possess the same amount of stupidity/weirdness as yours. There are people who taught you hate when you wanted to love and also people who taught you love when you wanted to hate.

There are also times when a protagonist in a movie or serial convinced you to do something. A character you imagined your life to be modeled like. A song which can change the course of your mood. A book that taught you your life’s biggest lesson. A place which gave you a sentiment which was never arose. A hobby or an interest that provided you new solitude and a sense of independence.

Life is all about this… FEELINGS!!! These feelings mark your own destiny. If you open your eyes to notice it, these can even cause miracles.

Some choose to suppress these while some exaggerate these. Feelings are complicated. Never analyze them. But the best is to let it come and accept it the way it is. Go on with your life. Live your feelings!!!!!

7 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for reading and liking my blog. It would be a sin if you didn't write because you write so very well. Liked the post :) and looking forward to a lot more...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, thanks a lot!!! really means a lot!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey adi....awsm blog.....keep writin yaar.....u write vry well....!!!!! go on!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. are sahi sahi Gadhi!!! chalo Ab Novels Chodke b kuchh padne milegaa :)


    keep On writing!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @chai n dhuri...thanks a lot guys!!! tum jaise padhne wale mile toh likhti rahungi!!! :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow! dat's wat i call a tht provoking piece!!!kp writin!!!dnt stp!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. @trendygal5..... cool name!!! thanks a lot!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete